The International Cartographic Association offers scholarships to support early career scholars and professionals in advancing their career in cartography and GIScience to the benefit of the ICA community. ICA scholarships can be used to participate in AutoCarto 2022, which is an ICA Regional Cartographic Conference. Details are available at icaci.org/scholarship.
The scholarship application must be accompanied by a letter of support from the U.S. National Delegate. Please email Aileen Buckley, U.S. National Delegate to the ICA, to request this letter. Along with your request, also send Aileen the materials required by the ICA:
- Extended abstract that was submitted for AutoCarto
- Form of participation (in person or virtual)
- 150-word statement
- Proof of most recent year’s education of degree
- Jun 21 — Requests for ICA scholarship letters of support due
- Jul 1 — ICA Scholarship applications due