CaGIS has partnered with the American Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing to bring the GeoBytes series to its members free of charge as a part of your CaGIS membership. These live webinars focus on a variety of topics, including cartography, geographic information science, and remote sensing.
To participate as a current CaGIS member:
- Visit GeoBytes at ASPRS
- Click on the link to the GeoBytes webinar of interest.
- Login to your ASPRS account or create a new account. (Creating a new account does not require you to become a member of ASPRS.)
- Click the Register Myself button.
- Click Proceed to Checkout.
- Enter the Coupon Code you received at your CaGIS registered e-mail address. Only active CaGIS members using the coupon code will be given access to the webinar.
- You will receive a separate email asking you to register with zoom. After that registration, you will receive an email from Webinar Host with a personalized link for you to join the webinar.
For more information about the GeoBytes program, please contact GeoBytes@cartogis.org.