All AutoCarto 2022 sessions will be live-streamed virtually and recorded. See below for information on participating virtually as an attendee or presenter. Recordings will be posted after the conference is over.
For all virtual attendees
- We will be using Microsoft Teams for all sessions. Instructions for downloading the Teams client, accessing Teams from your web browser and using Teams are posted here.
- You will receive an e-mail with all Teams meeting links by Friday Oct. 28th.
- There will be one Teams link for each conference room.
- The conference will be held in the following three rooms: Auditorium, Q1 West EBR, Q1 West B.
- For each room, the same link will be used on all conference days (including workshops).
- Please review the conference program and make a note of the room name of each session you wish to participate in.
- Workshops will use the same Teams link as sessions. However, please note that the Map Projections workshop is not available for virtual attendees.
- Please keep your mic muted at all times except when invited to speak by the session chair. To ask questions, either raise your hand or type your question into the chat. The session chair and/or student assistant will monitor the chat and ask questions at the end of each presentation.
- Keep in mind that all sessions will be recorded and posted publicly online. If your camera or mic is turned on then you are consenting to have your image/voice included in the recording.
For virtual presenters
- Please join the Teams meeting 10 minutes before the start of your session. The session chair or student helper will unmute you and give you a chance to test your audio, video and screen-sharing setup.
- You will be given the ability to share your screen while presenting. However, we ask that you also submit PowerPoint slides to the same Dropbox folder as in-person presenters in case of technical difficulties (please check for the e-mail with subject “AutoCarto 2022 Instructions for Presenters”).
- Optionally, you may also record a backup presentation video and submit to the same Dropbox folder. This video will be used only in case of technical difficulties.