AutoCarto 2020 will take place on the Esri campus in Redlands, California, from Wednesday, May 20, through Friday, May 22. Workshops will be held on Tuesday, May 19.
Here are step-by-step instructions to register for your hotel:
- Step one: Register for AutoCarto 2020 and book your stay with one of Esri’s partner hotels.
- Step two: Get a discounted rate by calling the hotel directly and mentioning “Esri.”
Discounted rates are available at Esri’s three partner hotels, and the University of Redlands is offering low-cost options to stay in campus housing.
- Ayres Hotel Redlands
1015 W. Colton Avenue, Redlands, CA 92374, 1-909-335-9024.
Discounted rate: $99/night. Contact the front desk for local shuttle service.
- Country Inn & Suites
1650 Industrial Park Avenue, Redlands, CA 92374, 1-909-792-7913.
Discounted rate: $99/night. Shuttle service not available .
- Comfort Suites
1230 W. Colton Avenue, Redlands, CA 92374, 1-909-335-9988.
Discount of 18 percent off on best available rate for Esri visitors. Shuttle service not available.
- University of Redlands
Email Mark Kumler
Limited space is available for a low cost, three-night stay in housing on the University of Redlands campus. Check in Tuesday, May 19, and check out Friday, May 22. Total cost for three nights: $121.50 double occupancy, $226.50 single occupancy. Transportation not included.
Transportation is not provided. Directions to and from the event, including parking locations and hotels, are shown on the map below.
- From most international origins, visitors will fly into Los Angeles International Airport (LAX). This airport has international and domestic flights from Los Angeles, California, and is 80 miles from the center of Redlands.
- The nearest major airport is Ontario International Airport (ONT). This airport has international and domestic flights from Ontario, California, and is 25 miles from the center of Redlands.
- Another nearby airport is Palm Springs International Airport (PSP), which has international and domestic flights from Palm Springs, California, and is 48 miles from Redlands.
- John Wayne Airport (SNA) has international and domestic flights from Santa Ana, California, and is 57 miles from Redlands.
For discounted local travel, use Hertz Car Rental for easy transportation to and from the event.
Discount Code: CV016S0021
Phone: 1-909-792-1244 or 1-800-654-2240 (US and Canada)
Parking at Esri
Parking is located on the campus in the parking lot near the event center (colored in orange on page two of the map below). Overflow will be on the streets nearby. If you drive, plan to arrive 30 minutes early to secure a parking space.
Justify your trip
The meeting will teach attendees how to ensure that their company is keeping up with changes in geospatial technology.
What to do in Redlands
Learn about Redlands from the web map or the local Chamber of Commerce.
Thursday, May 21, is Redlands Market Night, featuring a free, open-air market from 6:00 p.m. until 9:00 p.m. on E. State St. in downtown Redlands. Established in 1988, this Redlands tradition features a farmers market, food, vendors, entertainment, and fun for the whole family. It takes place every Thursday, weather permitting. Visitors are welcomed into an inviting atmosphere complete with lighted trees, brick sidewalks, historic buildings, and great musical entertainment. There are over 50 food and merchandise booths in addition to the downtown shopkeepers.
Dining for large parties
Many local restaurants are able to accommodate larger parties without advance notice, but a quick call ahead or an online reservation will ensure that your wait will be minimal, and the staff will be prepared for your visit.