Students, share your research and activities! Earn recognition and compete for an award!
The Cartography and Geographic Information Society (CaGIS) and the University Consortium for Geographic Information Science (UCGIS) are pleased to announce a joint AutoCarto Conference and Symposium that will explore the Frontiers of Geospatial Data Science. CaGIS and UCGIS invite cartographers, geographers, GIScientists, data scientists and others conducting research on the cutting edge of the geospatial sciences. Of particular interest are research topics that highlight synergies between geospatial and data sciences for advancing theories and applications.
Steps for Participation:
- Submit a brief abstract about your poster topic via to Scott Freundschuh at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstracts are due by March 15, 2018
- All submissions will be reviewed by the program committee and you will hear by April 1, 2018 if your poster has been accepted
- Register for AutoCarto/Symposium online using the heavily discounted student registration fee
- Share your poster in Madison! May 22-24, 2018
- All posters presented by students are eligible to compete for one of several $500 awards, recognition at the event, and highlighted on the UCGIS and CaGIS websites!